Monday, December 11, 2006

Karmarama

Apart from the fact that I kinda like the word "karmarama", I'd like to enter into the "pay it forward" spirit. After all, it's Western Consumer Holiday and all, and I figure the best thing I can do for some of my fellow bloggers is put a few clicks in their stockings. People have done it for me, so I'm passing on the favour and listing some of the people who make me laugh. After all, the silly season bites the big 'un and you need all the laughs you can get, right?

  • Whale Sushi is one of the funniest blogs I've ever read. I'm still laughing over Nick Cetacean's Christmas post. And his McDonald's post. Check him out - he's great.
  • Rach, of A Dying Star, never fails to make me laugh. Her anti-anti-pickle people tirade gave me a giggle today.
  • Proprietress of I don't like it, Killerrabbit, is also hilarious. I hear you on Bindi Irwin, Killer. She looks like a talking doll I used to have in the pre-Teddy Ruxpin days.
  • Then we have Twenty Major, an Irishman of filthy temper and mouth. Hugely wrong, yet immensely funny. What is it about Irishmen? Why are they so appealing?
  • Couch Culture always gets a laugh. Statler is a prize smart-arse whom I'm sure you'll enjoy, so go visit.
  • Raoul Duke will probably smack me next time I see him if I don't give him a plug as well. He, too, is highly entertaining and channels Hunter S Thompson at inopportune moments. And in the spirit of plugging one's besties, I'll give PetStarr a go as well, even though she already gets way more clicks than I do and has no need of me.

There, I feel better already. Ohhhhmmmm...

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 10:32 am, December 12, 2006, Blogger killerrabbit said...

Thanks for the shoutout Redcap. I keep telling Mr KR that people online think I'm amusing but he doesn't believe me. He thinks that I may be considered funny weird, not funny haha. I will now forward your blog to him as proof. You did mean funny ha ha didn't you?

 
At 12:08 pm, December 12, 2006, Blogger PetStarr said...

WOO! A MENTION!!

If I was doing a similar post I'd mention THHH, but I'm not. So I won't.

 
At 12:46 pm, December 12, 2006, Blogger redcap said...

Of course I meant funny ha ha, Killer. You crack me up :)

Well, Pet, it's probably not worth that much! Plus, I think you already gave me a plug in a post past, so I'm just returning the favour.

 
At 9:24 pm, December 12, 2006, Blogger nick cetacean said...

Oh God, the pressure to say something funny after an intro like that...

Pressure...resisted. Whew.

Thanks for that, ma'am, much obliged. You've boosted my readership from like 2 to like a bit more than 2. Actually quite a lot.

 
At 9:29 pm, December 12, 2006, Blogger redcap said...

Nick, you're more than welcome, old sport :)

 
At 7:24 pm, December 18, 2006, Blogger barilski said...

Redcap, wherever did you get the idea I'd do you a violence if you didn't mention the old HOAN? I might've cried like a big girls' blouse but that's about all. Anyway thanks a bunch for the plug and, like nick, my traffic has surged so it's as busy as a one armed bricklayer in Baghdad (source: that poo vehicle of a film, Kenny).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home