Sunday, July 29, 2007

I got nothin' for yers

Try as I might, I can't think of anything to blog about. It could have something to do with the fact that I was so hung over yesterday that I really thought I might have sprained my hair.

So I'm going to send you off to see some of my funnier and far more entertaining friends and associates with newish blogs.

First on the list is daydreams of a narcoleptic bedwetter. Its proprietor is hungry, hungry hypocrite, a grouchy bastard with a satirical streak a mile wide, so give him a whirl.

Next you should defintely pop along to Snarkeology. Funny. Go.

And finally, my pal Sakura has a dandy little blog called Number 28. We always knew she was a freak magnet, but I reckon her latest post about her neighbours clinches it.

In the meantime, if anyone has any blog ideas that they can't be bothered using themselves, I'd be glad of them.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 10:03 am, July 30, 2007, Blogger Cinema Minima said...

Hangovers are great blogging material. I could sustain my blog on hangover posts alone. Though these days I save money on excessive drinking. The after-effects can be simulated by simply drinking dishwashing detergent and banging your head against a brick wall.

 
At 6:26 pm, July 30, 2007, Blogger Sakura said...

Awww thanks maaaaate you're a gem.
Hope your head is feeling better. Remember hair of the dog.

 
At 12:07 am, July 31, 2007, Blogger Me said...

Um.. I.. have.. nothing.

12:34AM over here, go figure.

Don't push, blog and it will come.

 
At 4:00 pm, July 31, 2007, Blogger killerrabbit said...

I have no idea what the general blogging blahness is atm. Maybe its because we are all playing scrabble on Facecrack?

 
At 8:01 pm, July 31, 2007, Blogger Ms Smack said...

Yup, same here. I'm all empty.

 
At 8:18 pm, July 31, 2007, Blogger Ms Smack said...

Red! Totally digging the Narcoleptic Bedwetter

Thanks!

 
At 8:15 pm, August 01, 2007, Blogger Lonie Polony said...

How about Harry Potter? Oh no, that is so last month...

 
At 9:04 pm, August 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My God, writers constipation.
Better take those tablets with a couple of vodkas and creativity will move.
How about a tour of your pubs---the personalities---the groups that gather---those old farts versus the young joy boys
We could try the joy of sex with small animals but I'm guessing on a lack of information or enthusiasm

 
At 6:26 pm, April 25, 2022, Anonymous Maria said...

Loovely blog you have here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home